Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Markus S <ex...@de.bosch.com> on 2007/11/30 13:54:42 UTC

How to make Service writing File to FileSystem

Hi there,

now I am as far as having written my own first Service, something like the
HelloWorldExample in a BPEL Engine (Hey, this was hard enough) and it seems
to work correctly by testing it with ant. Now I want to have the Service not
only answering my question but also write the message in a file and store it
somewhere in the filesystem. Unfortunately I cannot find out what to do to
accomplish this. I had a look at the file-binding-example which also works.
Actually I am confused that suddenly I do not have bpels and wsdls anymore
but servicemix.xml and xbean.xml to do the work. The
loan-broker-bpel-example has both but is still too difficult for me at the
moment.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<beans xmlns:f="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"
       xmlns:proj="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/filemover"
       xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0">

  <f:sender service="proj:fileSender"
            endpoint="sendFileToSystem"
            directory="file:///C:/Testlog"
            autoCreateDirectory="true">

    <property name="marshaler">
      <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.BinaryFileMarshaler" />
    </property>
  </f:sender>
</beans>

Isn't an endpoint also defined by porttype and address?
How do I address this XBean in my BPEL? Do I need a servicemix.xml, and
where to store these files??

Can someone please shed some light in here how to make my service write
files?

Thanks in advance
Markus