Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/03/09 12:48:51 UTC

Tutorial Videos

Hi Everyone,

Pranay has created two video tutorials, these have been published on our
OFBiz YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/user/ofbiz>:
2 - OFBiz Beginners Tutorial - Basic Setup Release16.11
<https://youtu.be/efkB_aN-ODw>

Thanks Pranay for these helpful videos.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Pranay,

Certainly useful for new comers and hopefully will help growing the OFBiz community :)

Jacques

Le 09/03/2017 � 13:48, Deepak Dixit a �crit :

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks Deepak!

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
Senior Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks Pratiek for feedback and suggestions. Yes I agree, we must have some
videos from users perspective too. You can like this document on Confluence
for regular updates on old and upcoming tutorial videos-
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/g9SnAw

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by innate Genius <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi,

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Everyone,

Pranay has created two video tutorials, these have been published on our
OFBiz YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/user/ofbiz>:

- Create a Plugin Release 16.11 <https://youtu.be/d14-emy5lSE>
- Introduction to OFBiz Directory Structure Release 16.11
<https://youtu.be/uMs5eedtHYo>

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 6:18 PM, Deepak Dixit <deepak.dixit@hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thank you Deepak and Pranay for sharing videos.

Best Regards,

 Sanjay Yadav
 Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
 HotWax Systems
 http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thank you very much Deepak.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Impressive! Thanks so much Pranay!

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Deepak Dixit <deepak.dixit@hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
+1 well done team :)

Thank you Pranay for your efforts.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1

Thanks Pranay for your good efforts :)

Jacques

Le 05/04/2017 � 17:10, Mike a �crit :

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Well done you guys, keep pumping more of those videos! it's great

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks Mike for your feedback and comments. I will surely cover the details
in a separate Video, covering these configs.

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks so much Deepak!

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Team,

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by akash jain <ak...@gmail.com>.
Nice videos, thanks Pranay!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Very nice videos. Thanks, Pranay!

Re: Tutorial Videos

Posted by Todd Thorner <tt...@infotinuum.com>.
I haven't had a chance yet to take a look, but the effort is much
appreciated.