Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/13 10:54:03 UTC

Re: Open meetings PHP

Hi Yosu,

thanks for sharing!

I would invite you to join our mailing list at:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/mail-lists.html
To keep yourself updated about the latest changes and new releases.

or you subscribe to:
https://blogs.apache.org/openmeetings/feed/entries/atom

That should also give latest announcements.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Open meetings PHP

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Great news, Yosu! Thanks for using Openmeetings.

Have you any feedback? Does it make sense to merge any of your changes
into the main trunk?