Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/12/15 15:47:52 UTC

Re: MyFaces Src

the source is in the shared package

org.apache.myfaces.shared.renderkit.html.HtmlLinkRendererBase

(used by impl and tomahawk)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: MyFaces Src

Posted by Simon Kitching <si...@rhe.co.nz>.
Note that the class "org.apache.myfaces.shared.xyz" from the SVN
checkout becomes
(a) org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.xyz, AND
(b) org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.xyz
during the shared module compilation. This makes it possible to use
myfaces and tomahawk together when they use different releases of the
"shared" code.

It would be much more convenient if the shared code were included in the
-src jarfile for the myfaces-core and tomahawk releases, but that isn't
done in the current release - maybe for the next one??

Regards,

Simon

Re: MyFaces Src

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.