Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Fernando Padilla <fe...@alum.mit.edu> on 2008/04/27 07:28:27 UTC

Disable PageRenderSupport

Hello.  I would like to disable the default PageRenderSupport.  How can
I do that?

here is what I know so far, but not close enough.. pleae help.

I can override/shadow PageRenderSupport by adding a
MarkupRendererFilter, "after:PageRenderSupport".  But PageRenderSupport
will still call it's builder.updateDocument.  I want to totally remove
or override the default MarkupRendererFilter called "PageRenderSupport".

Any ideas?

Re: Disable PageRenderSupport

Posted by Fernando Padilla <fe...@alum.mit.edu>.
That was one option that I wanted to get confirmation about.  What if
you add another entry to the configuration element with the same name of
a previous one.. does it override or ignore or throw exception?

I tried it and it seemed to not work, but it's late here, and maybe it
was something else..

Posted by Chris Lewis <ch...@bellsouth.net>.
Hi Fernando,

http://thegodcode.net