Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Delebecque <de...@supelec.fr> on 2000/11/16 09:02:02 UTC

pb while building tomcat 3.2

    hello,

I'm currently trying to install tomcat 3.2b6 on a digital Unix v5.0.
I have succeed building ant.
I'm trying to build the whole tomcat by using the "sh build.sh"
command, and I get the following error message:
Configuration property "file" does not have a setMethod in class
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Chmod
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException: Configuration property "file" does not
have a setMethod in class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.
Chmod
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configure(ProjectHelper.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureTasks(ProjectHelper.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java,
Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java, Compiled Code)

any hints ?
thanks a lot

| Henri Delebecque                        delebecq@supelec.fr |
| Webmaster                                                   |
| Supelec                          Tel (33)  01.69.85.14.91   |
| 3 rue Joliot-Curie                                          |
| Plateau de Moulon                 Fax:(33) 01.69.85.12.34   |
| 91190 Gif sur Yvette                                        |
| FRANCE                                                      |