Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com> on 2001/03/23 19:26:03 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/docs/site ...

sgala@apache.org wrote:

I updated the site, and  I found that my cvs current jakarta-site2
breaks the jetspeed site. Tables look like:

>   -
>   -        Date created
>   -                &nbsp;
>   -    </font>
>   +                $xmlout.outputString($items, true)
>   +            </font>
>   -        Feb 23 2001
>   -                &nbsp;
>   -    </font>
>   +                $xmlout.outputString($items, true)
>   +            </font>
>   -

David fixed it by commiting after he built.

I don't know exactly where is the problem (velocity version?, template?).

I don't know very much about velocity or anakia. Just wanted to know if
anybody has a hint.

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/docs/site ...

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/23/01 10:26 AM, "Santiago Gala" <sg...@hisitech.com> wrote:

> David fixed it by commiting after he built.
>
> I don't know exactly where is the problem (velocity version?, template?).
>
> I don't know very much about velocity or anakia. Just wanted to know if
> anybody has a hint.

I will look and see what the problem is. I suspect it is a velocity.jar
version in the classpath...

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous