Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/23 00:28:59 UTC

[OSGi] Moving osgi-commons wrapper POMs to Felix

John,

I'd like to copy the 'osgi-commons' module wrapper POMs to the Felix
Commons subproject.  Then, at your leisure, you can use them out of
the M2 repo.  I don't need a bunch of JIRA issues.  Sound OK?

Enrique

Re: [OSGi] Moving osgi-commons wrapper POMs to Felix

Posted by "John E. Conlon" <jc...@verticon.com>.
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
> John,
>
> Also, when your OSGi build is 100% using the Felix Commons artifacts,
> can you update the table at "OSGi and ApacheDS"?
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/OSGi+and+ApacheDS
 But I did  updated project poms to reflect new set of dependencies.
Will update table.

Note:
1. The build is for the most part referencing base non-osgi jars.
2. The current apacheds-core-osgi has not been updated to work with the
latest schema changes and therefore does not build.
John

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
John,

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.