Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by praveen shinde <pp...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/18 17:58:48 UTC

SOLR-2534

Hello ,
i am Praveen P Shinde. I want to learn lucene/solr. So I want to start by
solving issues.
I would like to work on the issue :   SOLR-2534

So who will be assigning the bug to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Praveen P Shinde.

Re: SOLR-2534

Posted by praveen shinde <pp...@gmail.com>.
Hello Shalin,
Ok Thanks for the information. http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute
I am also going through the above link.

<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute>

Re: SOLR-2534

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Praveen,

wrote:

> Hello ,
> i am Praveen P Shinde. I want to learn lucene/solr. So I want to start by
> solving issues.
> I would like to work on the issue :   SOLR-2534
>
> So who will be assigning the bug to me.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Praveen P Shinde.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.