Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Austin Chungath <au...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/13 20:51:25 UTC

Newbie in the dev list

Hi All,

I am very interested in the Tez initiative and would like to contribute in
my free time. I had been fiddling with hadoop for almost two years now but
I haven't contributed any code yet and as such I am still very new to the
open source dev community.

I work in Mu-Sigma<http://www.mu-sigma.com/analytics/ecosystem/innovation.html>'s
Innovation & Development team and help solve big data problems.

Please help me get started and let me know how things are done here.

Thanks,
Austin

Re: Newbie in the dev list

Posted by Austin Chungath <au...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hitesh,

Thanks, this will get me started. Will reach out to this list if I find
myself in deep waters.

Thanks,
Austin

Re: Newbie in the dev list