Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by iksrazal <ik...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/06 21:33:09 UTC

Re: Axis2 WSDL migration question

Should be ok if using doc / lit or rpc / lit styles. rpc encoded isn't
supported yet though.

The stubs / skeletons concept is different in axis2. If using someting to
separate your business logic - adapter, delegate etc - just put those into
your skeleton.

HTH,
iksrazal
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

Re: Axis2 WSDL migration question

Posted by iksrazal <ik...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I'll try and help. The migration guide seems to be only included for .93
- not .94.

The Call-to-OMElement part seems ok. The two parts that IMHO needs work are:

1) axis1.x Handlers to axis2 Handlers / Modules.
2) Data Binding.

For #1 - I'm currently working with modules but I'm still a newbie - but not
for much longer -;) . I did a lot of WS-Security with axis1 and handlers.

For #2 - I'll probably try and focus on doc / lit and xmlbeans. I 'll take a
look at the axis1 AddressBookService and see if I can get a axis2 sample out
of it.

I've gotten a lot of help on axis2 from the list, and I'm happy to help where
I can. I do of course have other commitments, but I'll try and find the time
to contribute to the migration doc ASAP.  The big problem is digging through
my old axis1 code to remember how things used to be ;-) .

Thanks,

Re: Axis2 WSDL migration question

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Iksrazal,