Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Sankar Reddy <ma...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/07/02 14:09:53 UTC

How to set Prefetch size on the resultSet level in IBATIS

Hi,

We are having issues with the "prefetchSize" property that is available at
the "procedure" element (of ibatis sqlmap). Even though we set the prefetch
size to a value, say 100, ibatis ignores this and always defaults to 10
(jdbc driver default). Also our application is a weblogic based J2EE app
running in the same JVM as the weblogic server. Hence the prefetchSize set
on the callableStatement will not work.
But prefetchSize set on the resultSet level will work perfectly(after
getting the resultSet from the callableStatementt).

Hence, in IBatis we need to set the prefetchSize at the resultSet level
while executing a storedproc.
We dont seem to find a way to do this in ibatis at the moment.

Is this a limitation/bug or is there a way around this?

Any help here will be much appreciated.

thanks,
Sankar