Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by "Prestel, John D." <Jo...@ngc.com> on 2008/07/03 00:01:17 UTC

Problems posting to mailing list

Apologies if the mailing list is the wrong forum for this issue.

Nick Vujasin has been having a very hard time with the mailing list,
evidenced by his submitting the same question 4x somewhat
unintentionally. From the conversation below, it seems the mailing list
is generating "Error!" replies whenever he writes and he seems not to be
getting messages sent out, e.g. Niklas' response to his inquiry.

I wasn't sure how to help him, hence emailing the list! Hopefully
someone can offer some insight, advice.

If you wish to chat with Nick directly, his address is below.

Cheers,

John

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:53:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: MuleAndJava <ni...@yahoo.com>
To:
ftpserver-users-allow-subscribe-nick_vujasin=yahoo.com@mina.apache.org

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
This is the perfect place for an issue like this.

I don't know exactly how Apache mailing lists and Nabble interacts, so
I'll try to forward the thread below to the Apache Infrastructure list
to see if anyone there has a clue. In the meantime, Nick, could you
try subscribing to the list directly, rather than via Nabble?

/niklas