Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Peter <sl...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/04 09:25:28 UTC

NT Domain users and file permissions

Is there a way to have apache, running on either NT
(using NTFS) or *nix, to apply file/folder permissions
based on users NT and 2000 username@domain values.

So, lets say I have a folder containing a spaceship's
blueprints. I want user Bob01 on the NT SALES domain,
to be blocked from viewing these files on the web
site, but I want to let Charlie05 on the NT ENGINEERS
domain to have full read permissions.

thanks,

Sn