Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Rodrigo Gonçalves <rm...@criticalsoftware.com> on 2007/02/28 19:54:10 UTC

mail notifier

HI !!

When continuum sends a notification, at the beginning at the mail appears:

Online report : http://localhost:8081/target/ProjectBuild.vm/view/ProjectBuild/id/11/buildId/121

I don´t want this link referring to localhost because the continuum is
running on a server !
But I can't figure it out how to change this, or at least remove this
info from the notification error.

Any ideas?

THX

Rodrigo

Re: mail notifier

Posted by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com>.
On 2/28/07, Rodrigo Gonçalves <rm...@criticalsoftware.com> wrote:
> HI !!
>
> When continuum sends a notification, at the beginning at the mail appears:
>
> Online report : http://localhost:8081/target/ProjectBuild.vm/view/ProjectBuild/id/11/buildId/121
>
> I don´t want this link referring to localhost because the continuum is
> running on a server !
> But I can't figure it out how to change this, or at least remove this
> info from the notification error.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> THX
>
> Rodrigo

Go to the project configuration section ...all will be revealed

--

Jeff  Mutonho
Cape Town

GoogleTalk : ejbengine