Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com> on 2015/12/17 23:05:40 UTC

Re: Release plans for UIMA Ruta

Hi,

unfortunately, I was not able to implement the issues for the upcoming
release yet which means that the ruta 2.4.0 release will not be
happening before the end of the year. The new functionality for explicit
annotation references is more work than I thought and it is actually the
largest change since the complete reimplementation of the rule inference
a few years ago. This also means that the other major features/issues
(array support and ruta as a library) planned for the upcoming release
will probably be postponed to the 2.5.0 release.

Best,

Peter