Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by redmoon <jh...@samsung.com> on 2006/06/20 10:46:08 UTC

activeMQ 4 in tomcat.

I want to activeMQ 4 in tomcat.
What is the process?
activeMQ3 ,
cd example
ant war
then, depoy it.

but activeMQ 4, it may be need more process.
Could you tell me about this in the concrete?

Re: activeMQ 4 in tomcat.

Posted by Tom Purcell <tp...@chariotsolutions.com>.
Okay

I follow up to a point but I have some questions. I'm trying to get a Spring
app to run. I have it running accessing remote queues on a WebLogic server
but ran into problems with connectivity when that server went down (so I'm
using ActiveMQ now James). Here are my questions:

- Should my broker be in the same war as my Spring app?
- If I add the JNDI resources to the Tomcat context.xml then is all I need
to do is change my JNDI references in my Spring applicationContext.xml to
point the new ones in context.xml?
- What about the broker bean? Do I just add its definition to my existing
applicationContext.xml?
- What is the mechanism that starts the broker? I've seen references that
say the web console app does this but how?

Thanks
Tom

Re: activeMQ 4 in tomcat.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
See

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/tomcat.html

also you could try the web console (which runs ActiveMQ inside a web
app together wtih a management console)

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/web-console.html

On 6/20/06, redmoon <jh...@samsung.com> wrote:

> I want to activeMQ 4 in tomcat.
> What is the process?
> activeMQ3 ,
> cd example
> ant war
> then, depoy it.
>
> but activeMQ 4, it may be need more process.
> Could you tell me about this in the concrete?

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/