Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/28 04:03:04 UTC

[.Net tests] was: Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.24.0

@Havret: your .Net tests run quickly  ?

Perhaps it would be a good idea to include it as part of the GitHub actions
for Artemis!

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [.Net tests] was: Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.24.0

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I think it makes more sense for separate individual client projects to
run those kinds of test, especially ones that are actually
artemis-specific like this one. The broker test suite is already more
than big enough. It also has its own test client in part to avoid
specific other clients where possible. It would also seem odd to me to
add testing with this external client in the broker test suite and not
say the more general client from this project (I dont think adding
tests for it into the broker suite makes sense either).

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Havret <h4...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.