Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by rr <r_...@yahoo.com> on 2013/03/05 03:53:14 UTC

configuring maven profile to replace web.xml values

I am trying to replace a attribute in my web.xml by using the maven replacer
plugin but it seems to not be doing anything bec. when I look at my
generated war file  the web.xml contains the orginal attribute that I had
wanted to replace - I only want to replace it during a specific build
profile - not for all my build profiles - can you please send me an example
on how to  do it.

currently I have:
<profile>
<id>prod</id>
<plugin>
 //maven replacer plugin
</plugin>
</profile>

<build>
//maven war plugin
</build>

Re: configuring maven profile to replace web.xml values

Posted by Vincent Latombe <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
you should write to maven users mailing list users@maven.apache.org. The
Maven Developers mailing list is meant to discuss maven development, not to
provide help to maven users.

Regards,

Vincent