Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2015/08/03 08:08:49 UTC

1.3.4 cut

Good morning team,

today I'd like to cut 1.3.4. Ideally around 10AM CEST.

We have 46 issues left and none marked as blocker.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OAK%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.3.4%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

If you want any issue to be included in the cut, as usual simply say it.

Please act on your issues if resolved or not and I'll bulk move all the
others to 1.3.5.

Cheers
Davide

PS: sorry for short notice. Just back from holidays and was looking at
my agenda :)

Re: 1.3.4 cut

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Davide,

It would be helpful if while moving the bugs to next version we do not
add any comment like 'Bulk Move to xxx'. This would reduce the
unnecessary noise in bug comment history.

Recently this was discussed on DL at [1]

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] http://markmail.org/thread/2jvphlkdw4eqaxdh

Re: 1.3.4 cut

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
Good afternoon,

as Jackrabbit 2.11.0 is staging now and waiting the 72hrs period, I'm
planning to cut Oak 1.3.4 next Monday morning if the release gets public.

As usual if you need more time for closing an issue you want to be part
of the release ping me. If you can move your non-fixing issue by
yourself, please do so; otherwise I'll do myself on monday morning.

Cheers
Davide

Re: 1.3.4 cut

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
Team, the cut is halted as we have dependencies to JR SNAPSHOT.

Will have to release it first and then change dependency in Oak and then
proceed with the oak release. Which leave us with at least 72hrs timeframe.

Please if you fix any issue 1.3.5, use the 1.3.4 instead as it's still
available.

Davide

Re: 1.3.4 cut

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Davide,

Oak trunk is referencing Jackrabbit 2.10.2-SNAPSHOT [0], what is the
release plan?

best,
alex

[0]