Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/29 11:35:07 UTC

[GSOC] Students working on proposal

Hi everyone,

As the deadline for proposal submission to the Google Summer of code approaches, I wanted to drop a note listing the students that have contacted me off-list about the projects. If you see emails from them, please be mindful that they are students and knew to such a large open source community.

Meng Han
Dharmesh Kakadia
Pulkit Singhal
Shiva Teja
Nguyen Anh Tru

Two more have interacted via JIRA:
Adama Coulibaly
Lok Kei Leong

To students: Remember that the deadline for application proposal is May 3rd. You need to write several pages that contain your project description, design, testing ,your timeline, deliverables and why you are a good fit. As I told you privately, your proposal will be reviewed and unfortunately we won't be able to accept all of you.

To mentors: There is still time to become a mentor for CloudStack

http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

-sebastien