Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2003/09/10 17:35:17 UTC

No messages from my CVS updates

Just realised that I have not seen any messages on the jakarta-jmeter-cvs
mailing list for the various CVS updates I have made.

I've been mainly using Eclipse to commit the updates (and WinCVS today to
update component_reference.xml). [The updates are appearing in CVS; I can
download them OK using anonymous access.]

Presumably there must be something wrong with my setup - any advice on what
to check and/or how to fix things please?

In the meantime, apologies if I've caused any inconvenience.

--
The opinions expressed herein are my own, and are not necessarily endorsed
by my employer ...

Re: No messages from my CVS updates

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
BAZLEY, Sebastian wrote:

>Just realised that I have not seen any messages on the jakarta-jmeter-cvs
>mailing list for the various CVS updates I have made.
>
>I've been mainly using Eclipse to commit the updates (and WinCVS today to
>update component_reference.xml). [The updates are appearing in CVS; I can
>download them OK using anonymous access.]
>
>Presumably there must be something wrong with my setup - any advice on what
>to check and/or how to fix things please?
>
>In the meantime, apologies if I've caused any inconvenience.

This looks like a moderation issue to me.  Perhaps check with
infrastructure@apache.org to see if your messages are stuck in a
moderation queue.

HTH,

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: No messages from my CVS updates

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
I don't know the secret to CVS mail messages. Mine are the only ones I see.

-Mike

On 10 Sep 2003 at 16:35, BAZLEY, Sebastian wrote:

> Just realised that I have not seen any messages on the jakarta-jmeter-cvs
> mailing list for the various CVS updates I have made.
>
> I've been mainly using Eclipse to commit the updates (and WinCVS today to
> update component_reference.xml). [The updates are appearing in CVS; I can
> download them OK using anonymous access.]
>
> Presumably there must be something wrong with my setup - any advice on what
> to check and/or how to fix things please?
>
> In the meantime, apologies if I've caused any inconvenience.
>
> --
> The opinions expressed herein are my own, and are not necessarily endorsed
> by my employer ...

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya