Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Mark Stephen S. Florencio" <st...@asti.dost.gov.ph> on 2009/09/24 04:52:30 UTC

Parameters and Response Assertion

Good day,

I am sorry that I cannot figure out how to write the syntax/ what reg ex to put on the Response Assertion  of the things I need.

Here is the situation, I am reading things from a CSV using the CSV Data Set Config. I will be  using them in a sampler to update things in the database. Then part of the test is confirmation of the updated values. So I have a sampler that goes to a page that displays the values. So logically need to place a Response Assertion on that sampler. But I am stuck on the reg ex.

Is it possible to have a Jmeter variable in the reg expression? like ${something}?
As far as I understand it is not possible right?

I do not know Perl and reg ex really is hard for me. It is a good thing that some examples in the blogs and Wiki serve my purposes but with this I am stuck.

Thanks in advance!

Stephen Florencio

Re: Parameters and Response Assertion

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.