Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/27 11:21:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] Merge PR via GitHub web UI

Today I opened for myself a possibility to merge PR via GitHub. And
GitHub allows 3 usual options to do a merge (merge commit, rebase,
squash). And "merge commit" is a default option but an illegal one
according to Apache Ignite usual practices.

So, I wonder is it somehow possible to configure it to keep only
"squash" merge option?

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [DISCUSS] Merge PR via GitHub web UI

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Great news! Thank you Pavel!

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
INFRA ticket filed:

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
Petr Ivanov

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

Re: [DISCUSS] Merge PR via GitHub web UI

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.