Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by YunKun Huang <ht...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/23 08:45:04 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] The way to publish docker image for dubbo-admin

Hey all,

Dubbo admin 0.1.0 docker image is ready at dockerhub (url:
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/dubbo-admin)
As discussed, only released version will published as docker image, so
currently we only have tag 0.1.0 and tag latest is same as 0.1.0.

Use following command to pull image:
```
docker pull apache/dubbo-admin
```
Or try it online with PWD:
https://labs.play-with-docker.com/?stack=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-admin/develop/docker/stack.yml

I will add some introduce about process to build image in dockerhub to blog
later

YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org> 于2019年4月12日周五 上午11:16写道:

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 4:45 PM YunKun Huang <ht...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Dubbo admin 0.1.0 docker image is ready at dockerhub (url:
> https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/dubbo-admin)
> As discussed, only released version will published as docker image, so
> currently we only have tag 0.1.0 and tag latest is same as 0.1.0.
>
> Use following command to pull image:
> ```
> docker pull apache/dubbo-admin
> ```
> Or try it online with PWD:
> https://labs.play-with-docker.com/?stack=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-admin/develop/docker/stack.yml
>
> I will add some introduce about process to build image in dockerhub to blog
> later

Nicely done! Looking forward to your documentation.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [DISCUSS] The way to publish docker image for dubbo-admin

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
very cool. Should we consider to provide a brew formula for mac user?

-Ian.