Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by "Kumar1, Rajesh" <ra...@corteva.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/15 15:54:02 UTC

Apache SOLR Issue

Hi Team,

As part of SOLR implementation we have started encountering below issue and would request any guidelines/ideas which could help us resolve the issue.

*         Current implementation Version 7.5.0

Steps Performed

*         Imported data from Neo4j to SOLR.

Error Message

[cid:image001.jpg@01D5B38D.F6E57090]

Regards
Rajesh Kumar

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be Privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail,in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties. Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean https://www.corteva.com/email-disclaimer.html

Re: Apache SOLR Issue

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
Is the query to Neo4j correct? Do you have all attributes in the Solr schema defined?

I think it would be useful if you can share more information.
How is the import done? Does it work with simple queries ? How do you transform the data for the target schem?