Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Fabien GUIBERT <fg...@progi-ouest.fr> on 2003/08/05 19:02:39 UTC

Réf. : jetspeed website

Hi all

another one :)  --> http://www.progi-ouest.fr

same questions
thx

                      b.v.weert@valboso
                      ft.com                   Pour :    "Jetspeed Users List" <je...@jakarta.apache.org>
                                               cc :
                      05/08/2003 18:58         Objet :   jetspeed website
                      Veuillez répondre
                      à "Jetspeed Users
                      List"

Hello,

We have deployed our new website using jetspeed: www.valbosoft.com. Is it
possible to be included in the list of sample websites? Who should we
contact for that?

Thanks,

 Bo van Weert
 Gerente Valbosoft S.L.
 C/ Pintor Genaro Lahuerta 16/29 46010 Valencia
 Tel: 902 014 180 (+34 963 931 977)     Fax: +34 96
 360 69 13 http://www.valbosoft.com

 - Este mensaje y los documentos que, en su caso,
 lleve anexos, pueden contener información
 confidencial. Por ello, se informa a quien lo reciba
 por error que la información contenida en el mismo
 es reservada y su uso no autorizado está prohibido
 legalmente, por lo que en tal caso le rogamos que
 nos lo comunique por la misma vía , se abstenga de
 realizar copias del mensaje o remitirlo o entregarlo
 a otra persona y proceda a borrarlo de inmediato.
 - This message together with any documents attached
 may contain confidential information. You are
 informed that if you should receive it by mistake,
 the information it contains is reserved and its use
 is not authorised. It is legally prohibited. If you
 have received this message by mistake, please let us
 know as soon as possible by e-mail. Do not make any
 copies of the message, nor send it or give it to
 anybody else. Please delete it right away.

$js

Posted by Yan Liu <ya...@hotpop.com>.
what is the equivalent class name of the "$js" in velocity vm files? Thanks.

Yan.

$js

Posted by Yan Liu <ya...@hotpop.com>.

RE: Réf. : jetspeed website

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
I'll update the list but I'll need a short description for each site.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/

RE: Réf. : jetspeed website