Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vrahul <vr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/14 09:37:15 UTC

Re: Problem with Camel,osgi-compendium and mvn camel:run

I am using   2.10.0.redhat-60024 version but still getting the same namespace
not found exception.
Is there is a way to run the compendium namespace camel file in fuse ide/mvn
camel:run.

Re: Problem with Camel,osgi-compendium and mvn camel:run

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:37 AM, vrahul <vr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using   2.10.0.redhat-60024 version but still getting the same namespace
> not found exception.
> Is there is a way to run the compendium namespace camel file in fuse ide/mvn
> camel:run.

No you cannot use camel:run to bootup a jvm with spring-dm that uses
OSGi compendion or other OSGi sutff. It only works if the spring xml
files is not using any of the osgi pieces.

You can take a look at pax-exam and maybe use that to bootup a karaf
based container with your code and with spring-dm, then it would work
as its a realy osgi container.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: Problem with Camel,osgi-compendium and mvn camel:run

Posted by vrahul <vr...@gmail.com>.
No i am not using Blueprint, I have to use spring only.

Re: Problem with Camel,osgi-compendium and mvn camel:run

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Did you use blueprint to define the camel context?

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com