Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/14 22:06:16 UTC

[Translation] Maybe some issue in english text

Hi Guys,

I'm not a native english speaker and I am far from that:), but I have found
in this file http://bit.ly/1qZ4QeO
some sentence witch looks a bit odd for me.

This is osmf.prompt.text, at the end we have sentence

"I have read the MPL1.1 license information above?"

I think it should looks more like a question maybe something like this

"Have you read the MPL1.1 license information above?"

Piotr :)

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re:Re: [Translation] Maybe some issue in english text

Posted by DarkStone <da...@163.com>.
IMO, no need to change that, I've seen some other software writing the same sentence.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.