Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/06 06:19:11 UTC

latest invoker-plugin fails RAT check

Hi

 but this plugin fails rat check, did I miss configure the build somehow?
I only run it with normal clean install

Thanks

-Dan

[INFO] *--- apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check (rat-check) @ maven-invoker-plugin ---
*[INFO] 51 implicit excludes (use -debug for more details).
[INFO] Exclude: src/it/staging-dependencies/repo/**/*
[INFO] Exclude: src/it/**/*.txt
[INFO] Exclude: src/test/**/*.txt
[INFO] Exclude: DEPENDENCIES
[INFO] 1661 resources included (use -debug for more details)
Warning:  org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser: Property
'http://www.oracle.com/xml/jaxp/properties/entityExpansionLimit' is
not recognized.

Compiler warnings:
  WARNING:  'org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl: Property
'http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/property/accessExternalDTD
<http://javax.xml.xmlconstants/property/accessExternalDTD>' is not
recognized.'
Warning:  org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: Feature
'http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/feature/secure-processing
<http://javax.xml.xmlconstants/feature/secure-processing>' is not
recognized.
Warning:  org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: Property
'http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/property/accessExternalDTD
<http://javax.xml.xmlconstants/property/accessExternalDTD>' is not
recognized.
Warning:  org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: Property
'http://www.oracle.com/xml/jaxp/properties/entityExpansionLimit' is
not recognized.
[INFO] Rat check: Summary of files. Unapproved: 930 unknown: 930
generated: 0 approved: 570 licence.

Notifying upstream projects of job completion
Join notifier requires a CauseAction

Re: latest invoker-plugin fails RAT check

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
sample of my target/rat.txt

Summary
-------
Generated at: 2015-04-05T21:45:21-07:00
Notes: 0
Binaries: 0
Archives: 161
Standards: 1500

Apache Licensed: 570
Generated Documents: 0

JavaDocs are generated and so license header is optional
Generated files do not required license headers

930 Unknown Licenses

*******************************

Unapproved licenses:

  .repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugins/27/maven-plugins-27.pom.sha1
  .repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugins/27/_remote.repositories
  .repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugins/24/maven-plugins-24.pom.sha1
  .repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugins/24/_remote.repositories
  .repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugins/25/maven-plugins-25.pom.sha1

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that explain it

-D

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.