Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Ayush Saxena <ay...@apache.org> on 2022/08/25 06:29:46 UTC

2022 ASF Community Survey

Hello everyone,

The 2022 ASF Community Survey is looking to gather scientific data that
allows us to understand our community better, both in its demographic
composition, and also in collaboration styles and preferences. We want to
find areas where we can continue to do great work, and others where we need
to provide more support so that our projects can keep growing healthy and
diverse.

If you have an apache.org email, you should have received an email with an
invitation to take the 2022 ASF Community Survey. Please take 15 minutes to
complete it.

If you do not have an apache.org email address or you didn’t receive a
link, please follow this link to the survey:

https://edi-asf.limesurvey.net/912832?lang=en

You can find information about privacy on the survey’s Confluence page.
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/Survey+-+Launch+Plan> The
last surveys of this kind were implemented in 2016 and 2020, which means we
are finally in a position to see trends over time.

Your participation is paramount to the success of this project! Please
consider filling out the survey, and share this news with your fellow
Apache contributors. As individuals form the Apache community, your opinion
matters: we want to hear your voice.

If you have any questions about the survey or otherwise, please reach out
to us!

Kindly,

Ayush Saxena
On Behalf of: