Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com> on 2010/05/31 13:35:03 UTC

session clearing on each click of ofbiz application

Hi
I have implemented cash system in ofbiz application where he OFBIZ server is
accessed through apache server Thus certain port are changed as per the
requirement to make it run on web server is done there.
But problem is for each and every click inside the application the session
was getting cleared and webservices and taking time 5 to 10 mins for every
click

Please let me know what is the problem

Regards
Prasanthi

Re: session clearing on each click of ofbiz application

Posted by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com>.
Hi BJ,
Attaching the same logger file in different format because i don't think it
will open

Regards
Prasanthi

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n2238065/ofbiz_log.doc ofbiz_log.doc

Re: session clearing on each click of ofbiz application

Posted by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com>.
Dear BJ,

Cash setup is nothing but LDAP authentication. Once the user is logged in we
are authenticating the user through LDAP.
In my environment apache  server is in another location and application is
in another System. I am also running the same application with out routing
apache server then its working fine. where as if i route the each and every
request through apache this issue is coming.
I have done the operations like,Logged in to the Accounting module, then
clicked on Financial Account tab, then Create New Financial Account button.
The logger for the same is attached,please verify the it and tell me the
problem

Regards
Prasanthi

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n2238059/ofbiz_log.odt ofbiz_log.odt

Re: session clearing on each click of ofbiz application

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Scott,

I clarified the situation in wiki FAQ

Jacques

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
could you add that to the

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com>.
Dear Raj,

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
You will need to configure the Apache web server to map the cookies
properly. I had this problem but I was using ajp_proxy and I have no
idea how it is going to work with mod_jk.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I just had the experience of bringing up a new server under apache 2.2.3
I added my comments
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-HTTPD

prasanthi_ofbiz sent the following on 6/7/2010 11:48 PM:

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
not sure if it is related, but I just installed an new ofbiz through AJP
apache 2.2.3
I have ofbiz under a virtual server pasted setup from another server
that works.
I am having issues with https.
I can go to the actual server and use the https://localhost:port OK
but https://domainname.com/ from a remote location gives me a broken
connection error.
based on this I am focusing on apache and AJP to see what is changed.
It may be that  ofbiz needs an AJP container  for https

should have it debugged soon

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

prasanthi_ofbiz sent the following on 6/1/2010 5:54 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
can you clarify what you mean by cash system.
are you speaking of the pos system.

I have many ofbiz running on the same server.
and I use Apache front end and AJP connectors.

I have no problems. so could you give more detail.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

prasanthi_ofbiz sent the following on 5/31/2010 4:35 AM: