Posted to users@camel.apache.org by asankha <as...@wso2.com> on 2008/02/11 08:59:13 UTC

Re: Relation to Apache Synapse

> Can somebody explain what the difference is between Camel and Synapse?
> Why are there 2 seemingly very similar fameworks?

See the FAQ
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/how-does-camel-compare-to-synapse.html

James,

Please correct your FAQ's to reflect the correct picture, or do not talk
about products that you are no longer familiar about.

Gilbert

Apache Synapse is an open source ESB from Apache. It is designed to be a
simple, lightweight and high performance ESB, based on a small asynchronous
core, Apache Synapse has excellent support for XML and Web services - as
well as binary and text formats.

Apache Synapse is a Top Level Project (TLP) of the Apache Software
Foundation and you can find more information from http://synapse.apache.org/

One of the main advantages of Synapse is that its very simple to learn and
use. I will leave it up to you to experience it!

asankha