Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by goodusername <go...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/18 03:02:04 UTC

Tobago on Websphere 6.1 layout problems

Hi,

I'm having problem running tobago application in websphere 6.1.0.
My application is very similar to the example demo application.
I installed the application without using any workarounds (ParentLast,
myfaces jars into servers lib, etc...)
and the application is working, jsf pages are shown.

Except for the pages containing some layout tags with <jsp:body>

I tried this:

my sample.tag looks like this:
... includes ...
<f:view>
    <tc:page>
       <jsp:doBody>
       <tc:out value="sampleLayout" />
    </tc:page>
</f:view>

and my sample.jsp like this:
....  includes ....
<layout:login>
  <jsp:body>
          <tc:out value="sampleJspWithLayout" />
  </jsp:body>
</layout:login>

this jsp gives me blank page with Error: 500 text
and the stack trace is in the attached log.

If I remove <tc:page> from my jsp page the layout contents is shown but
nothing comes in the doBody part ...

Please, help me with this one cause I'm desperate two days before
presentation :(

Thanks
Stojan

Re: Tobago on Websphere 6.1 layout problems

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

I'm not sure that tag files are working on websphere.
Volker can you verify this?

Regards

Bernd