Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2023/03/07 16:15:23 UTC

Re: Inquiry on the use of API

Hi Godwin,

Please, if not done yet, subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Thanks

This said, I don't know anything about Fineract, but have a look at
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/framework/entity/config/entityengine.xml you should find a way there, maybe by also asking one
Fineract user ML how to connect to Fineract DB (if that makes sense)

HTH

Jacques