Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Daniel Lopez <D....@clust.uib.es> on 2000/02/21 12:51:11 UTC

DTD from classpath

Hi,

I just started using Xerces, even though I already have experience with
Java project X. I have already created/parsed several XML documents
using the DOM API but so far I've been putting the dtd files in the same
directory where my xml files reside and I'd like to change that. So how
can I tell the parser that he can load the dtd from the classpath? I've
already had a look at the list archives but as there's no "search
facility" and I couldn't find a message with some similar subject...

So, is it possible? and if it is... any hint, please?
Thanks in advance,
Dan
Daniel Lopez Janariz (D.Lopez@uib.es)
Web Services