Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ru...@grunt.berkeley.edu on 2005/12/19 22:10:33 UTC

apache + tomcat jkmount question

Can I mount subdirectories with jkmount and have them be the top level
directory on the tomcat side?  For example, in my apache config file, if I
have the following

    JkMount    /labs/printing/*.jsp    ajp13

In my tomcat/webapps/labs folder do I need to have the directory printing
with the jsp files in it?

If I do need the printing directory on the tomcat side, is it possible to
jkmount the tomcat web app directory so that it appears to be one or more
directories down in the apache htdocs directory and so that I don't need the
inbetween directories on the tomcat side?

Thanks