Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by craig w <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 19:33:33 UTC

Apply login module to certain channels

Is it possible to configure a login module such that it only affects
certain destinations (topics/queues)? For some destinations I'd like to
require username/password, some others I'd like to require client
certificates.

Meanwhile I have some other channels that don't need username/password auth
or client certificates at all.

Re: Apply login module to certain channels

Posted by craig w <co...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the confusion, but I'm using Apollo (I didn't realize it was the
same email list as AMQ). Your suggestion looks like it might be promising
however the page you linked to has this error in the "Authorization"
section:

Error formatting macro: snippet: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException:
Index: 20, Size: 20

So I can't see the code snippet. Also the link to the JASS broker xml file
(in the Authorization section as well) isn't working either.

I'll keep digging around, anonymous access might be the ticket...I just
have to see if Apollo has something similar.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,