Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Yan Zhu <ya...@infinity-insurance.com> on 2001/11/20 20:05:05 UTC

a question about NullPointerException

hey all,
    I am using the latest jmeter on solaris 2.8.
    using a standard threadgroup with a jdbc tester.
    my jdbc simply insert a record into a table.
    After running the first one, and I checked the db, it
did indeed insert a record, I got the following:

    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.util.Data.getHeaders(Data.java:404)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.util.Data.getDataAsText(Data.java:572)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.util.Data.toString(Data.java:598)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.sampler.JDBCSampler.sample(JDBCSampler.java:176)

        at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:138)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

and it stops the loop.

can someone tell me what's wrong or what I should be looking for?

thanks

yan