Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "harsh.modha" <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/11 09:18:53 UTC

use module(handler) as service endpoint in axis2

Hello Friends,

     In axis2 can we use module(handler) as a service end point same as in
axis 1 ?

     if yes then please tell me how we can achieve this in axis2 ?

     In axis1 if we have to use handler as a service endpoint then we have
to add following lines into server-config.wsdd

  <service name="urn:xyz" provider="Handler">
    <parameter name="handlerClass"  value="com.MyHandler"/>
  </service>