Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org> on 2003/04/18 14:35:58 UTC

[OT] Re: What do you use

First I use pen and paper. To get a rough sketch for me.

Next I use Textpad/Dreamweaver/... to write ugly html screens. I usually make
the screens _ugly_ to force the user to focus on functionality. So they can
answer the question:
- Is all the information there?
- Is the flow correct
- Are the business rules listed correct?
- Are the picklists really picklists and not type in fields and vice versa.
- What is optional, required?

Then I might make prettier html wireframes depending on the situation.

-Tim