Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Stephen Pietrowicz <sr...@ncsa.uiuc.edu> on 2007/02/08 21:42:13 UTC

builds not cleaning up properly - I've submitted a fix

I just submitted the following:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1156

I have a project that builds the first time, but is unable to build
after that because the directory it is in doesn't get cleaned up
properly by Continuum.  The project contains symbolic links, and the
Plexus FileUtils.cleanDirectory() method doesn't handle that
properly.   I've submitted that to the Plexus folks:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/PLXUTILS-28

I've submitted fixes for both.     I'm not sure how long it's going
to get the Plexus bug fixed, but it's breaking Continuum for us right
now, so I submitted a possible fix for Continuum too.

Steve