Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2010/01/04 16:00:46 UTC

Re: [VOTE]: Xerces-J 2.10.0 Release on Friday, December 18th

Hi Mukul,

Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org> wrote on 12/27/2009 12:15:38 PM:

> Hi Michael,
>    I've done a little commit just now, with some improvements to
> Schema 1.1 assertions processing.
>
> Hope it wouldn't disrupt any of the build activities, for the 2.10.0
release.

> Sorry this was a very late commit, for this build. But I think, it
> solved an important issue (which incidentally occurred to me, at this
> moment).

That should be fine.

Having a release on the 18th was wishful thinking (given how hectic my work
can get towards the end of the year among other things around the
holidays). I was vacationing up until yesterday but will be ramping up
again soon to get this release out. Still have a few more things to commit.

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 2:08 AM, Michael Glavassevich
> <mr...@ca.ibm.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > In October I proposed that we release [1] Xerces-J 2.10.0 on December
18th.
> > The date's approaching quickly (this Friday) so I'd like to call an
official
> > vote at this point. 2.10.0 is shaping up to be our most substantial
release
> > in years, with 70 JIRA issues (as of right now) [2] resolved and still
a few
> > more on the way. Among other things, I'm really looking forward tous
making
> > the XML Schema 1.1 support available to the community. Great work
everyone.

> > To start, here's my +1.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > [1] http://markmail.org/thread/wjvplpmevpex7qoz
> > [2]
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
> projectId=10520&styleName=Html&version=12314400
> >
> > Michael Glavassevich
> > XML Parser Development
> > IBM Toronto Lab
> > E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
> > E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org
>

> --
> Regards,
> Mukul Gandhi

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Re: [VOTE]: Xerces-J 2.10.0 Release on Friday, December 18th

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Michael.

Wishing a great build, for this release :)