Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/29 04:49:05 UTC

Apache project meetup in ShangHai Oct 13th

Hi

Apache ServiceComb will hold  a meetup in ShangHai Oct 13th, 1 PM to 4
PM, by inviting three Apache members (Roman Shaposhik,Justin Mclean,
Craig Russell, Willem Jiang) and the apache projects committer in
China.

We hold this meetup can help Apache projects to know each other in
China. As there are lot of Apache project committers live around east
China,  we can leverage this opportunity to let Apache know better
about the committers in China and give us some advice to build up
health community.

The discussion topic of meetup could be:
How to be the TLP of ASF?
How can we help ASF know better about China?
How can we help more Chinese know better about ASF?

If you are interested about this meetup, please drop an email to
ningjiang AT apache.org with the information of your name, phone
number and the project name before Oct 8th 12 PM. We will send you
detail information of the meetup later.

Please forward the mail to your friend who may interest about this event.

Regards,

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Apache project meetup in ShangHai Oct 13th

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
I will be there to represent the skywalking. Welcome everyone to join us. Look forward to see you all.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

Re: Apache project meetup in ShangHai Oct 13th

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
I will be there to represent the skywalking. Welcome everyone to join us. Look forward to see you all.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From Wu Sheng 's phone.