Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ted Schrader <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 15:50:53 UTC

iBATIS in Action: errata submissions now available

To the iBATIS user group,

We are now able to submit errata findings via Manning's web site.
Here's what to do:

Visit the book's forum threads on
http://www.manning-sandbox.com/forum.jspa?forumID=256

You'll see various threads regarding errata posted by me and a few others.

To submit new errata findings, you'll have to register an account with
the Manning forums (it's free and easy).  Then, simply post new
threads or reply to existing errata threads.  The authors will work
with Manning to collect the submissions and sort things out.

Also, a big thank you to Mary Piergies, production director at Manning
for helping me figure out why the forum wasn't working for me (they
had a bug which was promptly fixed).

Cheers,

Ted

Re: iBATIS in Action: errata submissions now available

Posted by Ted Schrader <te...@gmail.com>.
No worries, Larry.  Glad to contribute.

Ted

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.