Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by stockii <st...@googlemail.com> on 2011/04/12 09:02:22 UTC

exceeded limit of maxWarmingSearchers = 4 =(

hello.

my NRT-Search is not correctly configured =(

2 Solr-Instances. one "searcher" and one "updater"

the updater start every minute an update of around 3000 documents. and the
searcher start an commit ervery minute to refresh the index and read the new
doc`s

these are my Cache values for an 36 Million Document Index:

after a restart my warmuptime is about 1700 MS.
do you think i need to set autowarmcount of every cache to near of zero ?

-----
------------------------------- System ----------------------------------------

One Server, 12 GB RAM, 2 Solr Instances, 7 Cores,
1 Core with 31 Million Documents other Cores < 100.000

- Solr1 for Search-Requests - commit every Minute  - 5GB Xmx
- Solr2 for Update-Request  - delta every Minute - 4GB Xmx

Re: exceeded limit of maxWarmingSearchers = 4 =(

Posted by stockii <st...@googlemail.com>.
my filterCache has a warmupTime from ~6000 ... but my config is like this:
LRU Cache(maxSize=3000, initialSize=50, autowarmCount=50 ...)

should i set maxSize to 50 or similar value ?

-----