Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by "Daniel.Sun" <su...@apache.org> on 2018/07/13 22:24:12 UTC

About removing the download links of 2.6 in the "Download" page

Hi all,

      As 2.6 will not be maintained any more and we strongly recommend users
to use 3.0 directly, I propose to remove the download links of 2.6 and add a
side note to mention 2.6.

      Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

-----
Daniel Sun
Apache Groovy committer
Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: About removing the download links of 2.6 in the "Download" page

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
+1

I had that in mind for about a month or two from now but am not against
doing it now.

Cheers, Paul.