Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com> on 2012/09/04 20:38:46 UTC

New HA subpackage for qpid-cpp

In looking through the output for the build, I got a complaint from
fedpkg that there were two unpackaged files: /etc/init.d/qpidd and
/etc/init.d/qpidd-primary. The former is known, but needed to be put
into the correct directory. The latter is a part of the new HA system.

My question is, what other files need to go into the new HA packages?
Also, I see that it depends on the qpid-ha script, which wasn't being
installed previously since it's a new quantity. What other files have
been introduced for this so that I can properly install them as well?

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/