Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Nicolasj <nj...@temenos.com> on 2006/04/20 14:52:09 UTC

Customize the WSDL generated.

Hi,
I'm generating a WS with annotation which works great.

My issue is that one of my WS's methods accept a custom Object. In this
object I have an attribute's type of "BigInteger". I have the getter and
setter for this atribute. When I deploy it the wsdl generated create a
"BigInteger" type which I understand as BigInteger is not defined in the xsd
namespace "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema".

Is there any way to change the binding from the java BigInteger type to the
xsd positiveInteger type ?

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Customize the WSDL generated.

Posted by Nicolasj <nj...@temenos.com>.
Thanks Dan,

I keep an eye on the xFire project ....

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
This is something that got overlooked in 1.0. I created a JIRA issue for
it here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/XFIRE-359

We should be doing an 1.1-RC next week and this will be fixed for it.
Keep an eye on the xfire site and you should just be able to drop in the
new xfire jar.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: Customize the WSDL generated.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If you are using jsr181 component, you may want to ask on the xfire
mailing lists...
I have no idea if this is doable.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet