Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Luciano <l....@almavivaitalia.it> on 2007/12/10 19:41:48 UTC

How to report a bug on wicket-contrib-jasperreport?

I found a little bug in  wicket-contrib-jasperreport code using a recent
JasperReports version (2.0.2 in my application, but the problem is there
also with previous releases) with Wicket 1.3.
The problem is in class JRResource not being Serializable and is determined
by the call to JasperFillManager.fillReport(report, params, dataSource)
that change the reportParameters (it's an HashMap) variable adding not
serializable objects to it.
A simple solution is replacing the code in  getReportParameters() avoiding
to return directly the variable:
        public Map getReportParameters()
        {
                //modified for jasperreport 2.0.2 serialization problem
                return new HashMap(reportParameters);
        }
How would like to report this as a bug on Wicket Stuff Jira but there I can'
found the wicket-contrib-jasperreport project.
Any other way?

Luciano

Re: How to report a bug on wicket-contrib-jasperreport?

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Btw, if you have an interest in this project, you are more than
welcome to help maintain it. If you give us a sourceforge id, we can
give you write access for that project.

Cheers,

Eelco

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
rather use thhe tracker at wicketstuff.org
http://wicketstuff.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa

Though the project itself is not listed.

Martijn

On Dec 11, 2007 6:29 AM, Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can just use the normal Wicket bug tracker for this (JIRA at
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET).
>
> Eelco
>
> On Dec 10, 2007 10:41 AM, Luciano <l....@almavivaitalia.it> wrote:
> >
> > I found a little bug in  wicket-contrib-jasperreport code using a recent
> > JasperReports version (2.0.2 in my application, but the problem is there
> > also with previous releases) with Wicket 1.3.
> > The problem is in class JRResource not being Serializable and is
> determined
> > by the call to JasperFillManager.fillReport(report, params, dataSource)
> > that change the reportParameters (it's an HashMap) variable adding not
> > serializable objects to it.
> > A simple solution is replacing the code in  getReportParameters()
> avoiding
> > to return directly the variable:
> >         public Map getReportParameters()
> >         {
> >                 //modified for jasperreport 2.0.2 serialization problem
> >                 return new HashMap(reportParameters);
> >         }
> > How would like to report this as a bug on Wicket Stuff Jira but there I
> can'
> > found the wicket-contrib-jasperreport project.
> > Any other way?
> >
> > Luciano
> > --

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc1 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-rc1/

Re: How to report a bug on wicket-contrib-jasperreport?

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.